- 1,102 Built-in Designs CM650W ONLY, Including 140 Quilt Patterns, Plus, 15 Lettering Fonts
- ScanNCut Online (Wireless Network Ready) Transfer Files (Activation Card Required)**CM650W (INCLUDED)
- German Carbide Blade, Japan Design Quality
- PES* and SVG Data Readability, *Reads PES and PHC files containing appliqué stitch data. CM650W EXCLUSIVE FEATURE
Get creative! Basic shapes, intricate designs, borders, quilt patterns, fonts, and more are all available on the easy-to-use color LCD touch screen display.
NO PC, NO INTERNET NEEDED
- Colour touch screen display: large 4.85" screen for easier viewing.
- Wireless network ready: ScanNCut2 Online – transfer files with ease.
- 12" x 24" Scanning: large scanning and cutting area.
- Stand-alone use: built-in designs and fonts, no fees, no subscriptions.
- SVG data readability: use your own art files! No need to buy any others.
- ScanNCutCanvas: free cloud-based web application for editing and designing cut data (visit ScanNCutCanvas.Brother.com).
- PES and PHC data readability: works in total harmony with sewing and embroidery machines (reads PES and PHC files containing appliqué stitch data).