Glaze is the first pen of its kind to offer 3-D ink and glossy, vibrant colors. The three dimensional (3-D) ink leaves a raised ink line for writing you can feel. Make DIY craft projects stand out with handwritten lettering that expresses emotion and adds texture. These special pens can write on non-porous surfaces such as plastics, coated papers, acetate, vellums and glass
For a beautiful stained glass effect, use on translucent and transparent surfaces and hang in the window. Glaze ink also resists water and can achieve the look of batik. Make secret messages by writing with clear, then sponge on color to reveal the writing or drawing. Accenting rubberstamped and paper craft projects with Glaze's shiny colors and texture looks similar to heat embossing or professional printing without the extra fuss.
- Write slowly so the ink flows out thickly and allow time to dry completely about 10 minutes.
- A raised effect that is delicate and can be crushed-down
- Waterproof on most surfaces
- Use on light backgrounds, and on plastic, glass, ceramic and metal
- Raised effect best on non-porous, clean, smooth, matte surfaces