These smooth flowing high-performance pens come in rich colors! Ink adheres to matte and glossy surfaces. Great for scrapbooking, journaling and more on light and dark papers. Pens have a medium 0.4mm point. Contains one pen.
Give every handwritten note, gift, and drawing a bit of shine and glamour with Gelly Roll Silver Shadow. This brilliantly colored gel pen writes in two tones: silver metallic outlined by a contrasting ink color. No need to shake, pump or squeeze - just write like you would with any gel pen.
How it works: Gelly Roll Silver Shadow is comprised of dyestuff and metallic powder. Dyestuff is the colorful ink that outlines the writing. Metallic powder gives the ink its shiny, silver coloring. When you write with Silver Shadow, the dyestuff colorant spreads and permeates into the paper. The metallic powder is thick and cannot spread or soak into the paper so it is left on the surface. This ink produces an "outline effect" when the dyestuff colorant spreads beyond the edges of the metallic powder. This is most noticeable after 2-3 minutes on papers that are white, uncoated, and fibrous.
- Notes, journals, letters, and invitations
- Crafts, lettering templates and line borders
- Best on white, uncoated, fibrous paper
- A colored metallic ink results when used on non-porous surfaces
- Water-based, dye-colored, odorless gel ink formula
- Patented gel ink technology for creating a two-tone outlining effect
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards