Parrot Tulip Etched Dies is part of the Susan's Spring Flora Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. This set of four thin metal dies creates a stunning cup-shaped ruffled tulip. The ensemble includes two petal layers, three sizes of leaf shapes, a stamen, and a pistil.
Susan's Spring Flora is a second collection from Susan Tierney-Cockburn. This floral offering is a wonderful look into Susan's garden in the spring. She shares her love of gardening through paper crafting and helps you add spring-inspired blooms into your creations.
- Petal Layers (2 pcs): 2.00 x 2.00 in./5.10 x 5.10 cm
- Large Leaf: 1.90 x 0.56 in./4.80 x 1.40 cm
- Medium Leaf: 1.80 x 0.58 in./4.50 x 1.50 cm
- Small Leaf: 1.50 x 0.45 in./3.80 x 1.10 cm
- Stamen: 0.50 x 0.40 in./1.30 x 1.00 cm
- Pistil: 0.53 x 0.57 in./1.30 x 1.40 cm
Assembled flower with foliage measures approximately 0.875 x 2.00 x 1.00 in./2.20 x 5.10 x 0.40 cm.