Pinata Colors are highly saturated, fast-drying alcohol inks for any hard surface, including glass, metal, plastic, ceramic, stone, leather, resin, polymer clay and more. Indelible and impervious to water once dry, Pinata Colors clean up with alcohol and re-wet themselves, allowing for unique effects and techniques not easily achieved with water-based systems. As a dye-based, highly transparent ink, Pinata Colors are unparalleled for vibrancy, and only the most lightfast dyes have been selected for the palette. Acid-free with excellent adhesive properties, Pinata Colors have become the go-to inks for any non-porous surface.
For use on glass, metal, plastic, vinyl, ceramic, stone, leather, resin, YUPO, foil, wood, encaustic, fiberglass, acrylic, polymer clay and more.
Techniquesfine arts, scrapbooking, crafts, faux stained glass, card making, faux finishing techniques and staining wood and leather
Ideas & Tips
- Brayer Pinata onto vellum
- Color glass drops and beads
- Dye leaves, tint mica bits, color seashells and air-dry clays
- Add color to grommets, eyelets and fasteners
- Mix with Claro Extender to increase transparency
- Mix with Pearl Ex pigments or Basic Dyes for custom colors